FLASH-300 Gang Device Programmer is a newly designed stand-alone device programmer. It provides a high quality-programming platform for newly released IC products on the market, especially for high-density memory (such as eMMC/eMCP) units. FLASH-300 works with multiple Socket Boards to perform multi-site programming for limited / mass production.
FLASH-300’s extremely high frequency core circuit design significantly cuts down programming time for high-density memory products. FLASH-300 Device Programmer has 113 x 16 sets of Precise Universal Pin Drivers to provide high speed, low noise, accurate and reliable programming signals for various IC products including high speed, low power devices recently released to the market.
For more to go, the FLASH-300 based Automated Programming System, AT3-32 Series, is preferable.
The supporting software is updated weekly on HILO’s web site for easy access to check / retrieve through the Internet. Programming and support of new products will not be neglected after purchase.
- Excellent performance FLASH-300’s extremely high frequency core circuit design significantly cuts down programming time of high-density memory products. Precise Universal Pin Drivers provides high speed, low noise, accurate and reliable programming signals for various IC products including high-speed, low power devices recently released to the market.
- Wide range of IC coverage FLASH-300 supports a wide range of IC products and a wide range of package types.
- Easy to operate A compact-sized control panel is used to control the programming operations. The menu trees and hot keys are precisely designed for efficient operation.
- High expansion flexibility Easy to expand programming types for various IC products by simply replacing appropriate Socket Boards on top of the Device Programmer.
- Timely software support The supporting software is updated weekly on HILO’s web site for easy access to check / retrieve through the Internet. Programming and support of new products will not be neglected after purchase.
- World wide service Distribution channel covers 35 countries worldwide, all inquiries / problems can be solved easily and in a timely manner.
- Core controller A high performance core processor that co-operates with efficient FPGAs
- Key functions Load File、Copy Master、Program、Verify、Auto、ID Check、Checksum、Blank Check、Erase、Secure、Protect / Unprotect、Function Configuration、Self Test、Contact Test.
- Support devices IC types: eMMC, eMCP, SPI memory, NOR/NAND FLASH…etc. IC packages: SOP, SSOP, TSOP, QFP, QFN, SON, and BGA…etc. IC leads: 8 pins ~ 300 pins
- Device Socket Board Dedicated Socket Board (TP-xxx-xxx / TP2-xxx-xxx) is used for different IC types. FLASH-300 supports up to 32 device sockets.
- I/O channels 113 x 16 sets Precise Universal Pin Driver.
- File transfer interface Giga Ethernet USB 3.0 Super Speed 5Gb/sec.
- Power Power source: AC 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz Power consumption: 700 W
- Operation temperature 0 ~ 40℃ (32 ~ 105 ℉ )
- Dimension W x D x H 430mm x 324mm x 147mm
- Weight 11.12 kg (Base Unit)
- Certification CE/FCC certified